Two months after the tragedy that hit our family and company, we decided to keep the tour Shota planned for 2016, and will do our best to make it a success, with the precious help of our partners all over the world.
HIGHFeeL featured artist will be Color-code, a Japanese pop trio.
color-code was launched by Nicola Formichetti, the superstar designer noted for his work with brands such as DIESEL and Mugler, and his collaboration with Lady Gaga.
Color-code’s first work, I LIKE DAT, was produced by Nicola Formichetti and VERBAL (m-flo), and released by Nippon Columbia. Now color-code joins HIGHFeeL to hit the international market. The first European shows are planned for March 2016, as well as a large promotional campaign.
DATES / TICKETS
- MARCH 11: Japan FM Live session
- MARCH 12: Brussels, Belgium, Made in Asia – INFO
- MARCH 13 :Brussels, Belgium, Made in Asia – INFO
- MARCH 18: Roubaix, France, Bar Live 301 – TICKET
- MARCH 19: Copenhagen, Denmark, J-Popcon – TICKET
- MARCH 20: Berlin, Germany, Privat Club w. PLASTICZOOMS (Japan) – TICKET
More info soon!
Press and partners: download the press kit here.