We are proud to announce our collaboration with Yamaha Music in Japan, to bring to Europe the brilliant band “She, in the haze”, for the first time.
They will perform on the main stage of the festival Made in Asia, in Brussels, from 16th to 18th of March, 2018.
All the dates:
- March 16 to 18 : She, in the haze / Made in Asia / Brussels (BE)
- March 22: She, in the haze / Tsunami Club / Cologne (DE) / TICKET / PAYPAL
- March 23 She, in the haze / Pop Centrale / Dordrecht (NL) (Free show)
- March 24 : She, in the haze / Le Garage / Liege (BE) / TICKET
- March 25 : She, in the haze / Bobble Café, Lille (FR) with Plugs of Apocalypse (Door tickets)
She, in the haze(L→R)tomo(dr)/yu-ki(vo,gt)／an(key)
The concept of the band is to present their own world view: dreamy、sweet, and melancholic, with a touch of electronic band sound and transience transparent vocal.
She, in the haze write and record their own songs, design their own website and own clothing line and album covers, make music videos and come up with ideas of costumes and so forth, as the members are a professional web designer, a recording engineer and a graphic designer.
Their songs have been played on “RADIO∞INFINITY” on FM802 and “SCHOOL OF ROCK” on TFM and introduced on numerous domestic rock bot and NAVER. They received good feedback from overseas. Their songs have been played on Shoegaze Radio on DKFM, America, Frompop2top on International music site and Radio Diabolus, Germany.
As Stream over the Internet started on New Year’s Day 2017 and two songs reached number 6 and 21 in the “Viral Top 50 (Japan) charts at the same time. This increased the number of airplays rapidly.